Hello! I am Changhun Oh,
Graduate Student advised by Prof. Jongse Park.
What I'm Interested are devising IT infrastructure to support those standing on the shoulders of giants, and learning new technologies and tools
- 2019 Finalist, 0CTF Final
- 2019 Finalist, DEFCON 27th CTF Hacking Competition World Final
- 2017 Finalist, DEFCON 25th CTF Hacking Competition World Final
- 2021 1st Place, Best Cyber Warrior Competition
- 2019 1st Place, PPC ‑ Postech Programming Contest
2022 1st Place, Best presentation award in the senior research project
Project: Better Tuner for Generating High-Performance Tensor Programs
- Scholar of the National Academic Excellence Scholarship for Science and Engineering
- GLP (Global Leadership Project)
Jan. 2020 ‑ Oct. 2021
- Sergeant in the Republic of Korea Air Force.
- My responsibilities as an Information Security Specialist were to protect and maintain military networks and devices.
June. 2018 ‑ Aug. 2018
- Full‑time Research Intern in MSRA System & Networking Group.
- My research topic is related to blockchain especially Ethereum.
- Handling Big data, Ethereum network flow and topology were analyzed.
Sep. 2022 ‑ Present
KAIST - School of Computing
- Adviser: Prof. Jongse park
- Laboratory: Computer Architecture and Systems Laboratory (CASys)
Mar. 2016 ‑ Aug. 2022
POSTECH - Computer Science and Engineering
- Cumulative GPA: 3.77
- Major GPA: 3.84